[Libreoffice-qa] Bug Submission Assistant : CSS / HTML integration

Loic Dachary loic at dachary.org
Sat Sep 17 10:41:47 PDT 2011

Hi,

I've sent you the source files Aleksandar (in cc) sent me for the design of
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Bug_Submission_Assistant_-_ToDo#Web_design
I'm very happy that you're willing to help with CSS/HTML integration because exporting the necessary images is above my paygrade :-)
Regarding the staging area, I'm using https://freedesktop.dachary.org/libreoffice/bug/bug.html
which is built from
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/website/tree/bug
and installed according to
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Bug_Submission_Assistant#Implementation

In order to actually see the various states, one has to run the application, which is inconvenient. I will create a static page demonstrating all the possible states. So that it can be easily copied without the need to actually install the reverse proxy. For the rest, I will follow your advice on how to proceed.
If I'm given a set of images I can take care of the CSS / HTML integration. I actually enjoy it ;-) Only I'm not skilled at exporting images...

Cheers