[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-design] Bug Submission Assistant: Description Example

Loic Dachary loic at dachary.org
Thu Sep 22 04:51:05 PDT 2011

> Yes I do mean form instead of forum.
>
> [...] in addition to the current template [...]
>

> in addition to what current template.
> https://bugassistant.libreoffice.org/libreoffice/bug/bug.html?skin=description
> this
> link shows no template, unless you are talking about the whole Bug
> Submission Assistant as the template.
>
> in this situation I do not know of a reason that the user would have an URL.
> I took this from a Chromium bug report so there bug reports may need URL's
> to rereproduce the problem.
Now I understand the confusion :-)

https://bugassistant.libreoffice.org/libreoffice/bug/bug.html?skin=description

shows no template because it shows content that has been modified. If you go to

https://bugassistant.libreoffice.org/libreoffice/bug/bug.html?skin=version

and chose a version, or try to fill a bug at

https://bugassistant.libreoffice.org/libreoffice/bug/bug.html

you will see the following template:

Problem description:

Steps to reproduce:
1. ....
2. ....
3. ....

Current behavior:

Expected behavior:

which is so close to what you described that I thought you were talking about improving it. I apologize for the confusion.

Cheers