[Libreoffice-qa] Bug Submission Assistant Project

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Sep 27 01:23:33 PDT 2011

Hi Rainer,

On Tue, 2011-09-27 at 08:21 +0200, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
> to be honest: I completely lost the overview what's going on to fulfill
> what needs.

	Well, the code is checked into git; hopefully it can get polished
there, as for whom is working on it, I'm not (currently) ;-)

	I have a hope (when we have an "is this the latest version" detection
and the ability to remind people to upgrade - to add a Help->File Bug
menu item - that will either tell you to: "please upgrade and try again
before filing a bug", or will pre-populate the component and version
fields in the page accurately ;-)

	But - that is mostly a pipe-dream pending Kendy's fixing of the update
detection logic.

	ATB,

		Michael.