[Libreoffice-qa] Bug Submission Assistant : double submissions problem fixed

Loic Dachary loic at dachary.org
Thu Sep 29 02:27:07 PDT 2011

Hi,

I was looking at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Bug_Submission_Assistant#Metrics and browsed https://bugassistant.libreoffice.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&field0-0-0=status_whiteboard&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&type0-0-0=substring&value0-0-0=BSA to see how the Bug Submission Assistant was used.

I noticed a few duplicate entries and figured they were caused by double clicks on the submit button. I have produced a patch
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/website/commit/?id=07706f06bf47fde2dce9b853583afa3b577f00a5
to prevent double submission, tested it and installed it on https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/

Cheers