[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice QA call 2012-04-06 1400UTC

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Thu Apr 5 23:12:09 PDT 2012

Florian Reisinger schrieb:

>> Can I ask someone, who is taking part, what to do (via PM), when I got
>> stuck.

Hi,

it's simple, the only problem I remember is that it took 1 hour or so
until talkyoo_skype accepted me as contact, so if you haven't already
done, you should add 'talkyoo_skype' to your contacts as soon as possible.

I use skype for this calls and you will see me active and of course you
can ask if you will run into problems.

@Bjoern:
My be you should add it to your "dial in numbers" as
"You can also use Skype to join the call via contact 'talkyoo_skype'."
or similar.

Best regards

Rainer