[Libreoffice-qa] [CFT] Windows native file/folder picker (fop/fps)

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Sat Apr 7 07:16:53 PDT 2012

Hi Pedro, all,

Pedro wrote (06-04-12 20:30)

> Cor Nouws wrote
>>
>> On Win 7, in LOdev 3.6.0alpha0+  Build ID: fe51974-6299bf6-ec8645
>> I see the same dialog for File Open both with and without
>> "Use LOdev dialogs" tagged.
>
> Cor, for QA please refer to /daily/Win-x86 at 6-fast/master/2012-04-05_23.52.24
> instead of BuildID (or mention both if you prefer)

Ah, good idea to use both then.
It was this folder:
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/Win-x86@7-MinGW/master/2012-04-05_22.26.04/

> Under Window XP the dialog switches correctly. Are you sure you are toggling
> the "Use LOdev dialogs" in the "Open/Save dialogs" section  and not in
> "Print dialogs" section? (I'm asking this because it happened to me and the
> options look exactly the same)

Ah, very good that you ask. I use the switch regularly, but am not so
used to the Look&Feel on Win 7 in my virtualbox. Thus indeed: I had
picked the wrong one. and taking the other makes the (changed) OOo file
picker work.

Cheers,
Cor
--