[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-projects] minutes for the LibreOffice QA call 2012-04-06 1400UTC

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Tue Apr 10 13:45:16 PDT 2012

Hi,

Bjoern Michaelsen wrote (06-04-12 19:55)

>    - CaseConductor evaluation
>      [...]
>    - Rainer: we need better documentation on the "why" of Litmus/MozTrap
>      [...]
>    - Kendy: Need for regular manual testing for update scenarios
>      [...]
>      - given the limited current reach of Litmus, we might propagate in blogs
>        too
>    - we really need to make structured manual a lot more visible for 3.6

I look forward to the outcome of the Litmus/MozTrap evaluation and
improvements in this area. It will help people run the tests more
easily. However, we must not forget that it's just that and not more.
Evaluation of the current situation showed some lack of available time
with people considered to work with it (and other QA topics). Thus if we
forget that, and only do improve the tooling... it might turn out to be
fooling our selves.

Cheers,

--
  - Cor