[Libreoffice-qa] ask.libreoffice Sub Compent in Bugzilla

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Wed Apr 11 03:27:18 PDT 2012

Hi,

Although we currently we do not have any bugs reported for this, I
created a (currently temporary) new Sub component ASKLIBREOFFICE for
WWW, what will appear in the BUGZILLAASISSTANT with the next update. I
thought a while to take ASK (what also currently is unused with
component WWW), but I'm afraid the string might cause confusing with
tASK, mASK, bASKerville, ...

Of course an alternative might be to create a new Wiki Template
replacing Template:FdoSCS2 for particular needs doing a word query
instead of a string search in Bugzilla.

What do you think?

Please feel free to complete explication of the Sub Component.

Best regards

Rainer