[Libreoffice-qa] MABs war

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Tue Apr 17 07:44:55 PDT 2012

Hi dE,

first, thanks a lot for your help with sorting bugs in bugzilla. I think
that you did great job. I agreed with most of your suggestions.
Unfortunately, it started an unfortunate war about some bugs. You know,
affected people speaks if you remove bugs from the top priority list :-)

Well, I think that the list of most annoying bugs is in relatively good
state and we need not start war about it right now. The worse situation
is with the many not-yet-prioritized bugs that are in the state
UNCONFIRMED or NEEDINFO. We will be more than happy if you help us to
sort them. Please, read some hints at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugTriage

There are also other interesting QA related tasks, see
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA

Feel free to ask on the QA mailing list if you are in doubts. You will
find out that we can be also quite friendly :-)

Best Regards,
Petr