[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice QA call 2012-04-20 1400UTC

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Thu Apr 19 15:35:19 PDT 2012

Hi,

Bjoern Michaelsen wrote (19-04-12 13:47)

> this is the reminder that we have the next QA call on Friday:
>
>   2012-04-20 1400UTC

Prolly can join.

>    - MAB wars/severity wars:

Ah well, at least people notice that more hands are needed. Obviously
gives some discussion too.
I find the word 'war' little exaggerated for the few enlightening
discussions BTW ;-)

>   * community building/communication (Cor?)

Not much change to do more than I do ATM. Rather in need for some more
rest. So don't count to much on me here.

Cheers,

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org