[Libreoffice-qa] Local instance of Case Conductor

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Thu Apr 19 19:31:22 PDT 2012

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for the info, and I've set up a development environment and played a
the CC for a while this week.

Thanks for Petr and Thorsten's help, it could be possible for us to find
somewhere to deploy so that people can play with it. One problem is the
hardware resources, would you kindly help to get rough estimation from the
Mozilla team that about recommended hardwares (memory, cpu, harddisk) for CC,
in a scale of:

    - 200 test cases

    - 100 users

    - 20 users concurrency of running test

The above data are extracted and a bit over estimated from our current Litmus
system. Thanks in advance for your hlep :)

Best wishes,
Yifan