[Libreoffice-qa] Information in Master builds About box

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Sat Apr 21 04:38:05 PDT 2012

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 03:18:41AM -0700, Pedro wrote:
> For QA this is mostly useless. The only information you can get from this is
> about the core repository...

Which is where 99% of the action is, so please refrain from exaggerations.

> LibreOffice 3.5.3.1
> Build ID: 21cb047-d7e6025-9ba54fc-b4a51a8-f42372b

I dont know why the change was done, but I think a better way would be to use
'git submodules' to include the state of the other repos in the core commit-id.
Norbert was having a look at that, IIRC.

@Norbert: Any conclusions from your research for gerrit wrt git submodules?

> (I still think that some democracy would help this project)

LibreOffice is proudly founded on meritocratic foundations.

Best,

Bjoern