[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...
nthiebaud at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 07:09:34 PDT 2012
On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Francois Tigeot <ftigeot at wolfpond.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 04:11:18PM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
>> * tinderboxen / status (Norbert)
>> + bytemark machine #2
>> + working on *BSD in virtualbox with little
>> joy help appreciated (Norbert)
>> + need 3x BSD virtual-boxes (ideally)
> I'd like to know a bit more about this item; Norbert, would you prefer real
> boxes if possible ?
We do not have the resources for that.. but if you volunteer such a
box... sure, by all means...
what is needed ?
- a box that do build, preferably in reasonable time... but since
right now there are no *BSD tinderbox, anytime is more reasonable than
- download the contrib/buildbot repo :
- read http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/buildbot/tree/README.tinbuild2
- bear in mind that the tinbuild2 script and dep and un-apologetically
bash. I have zero interest in wasting time to get to the lowest common
- look at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Tinderbox#List_of_registered_Tinderboxes
and when the time comes, register your box there... be mindful of the
- once all that is up and running, and if there is a need/benefit to
have dailies uploaded, then we will work on the next step to get the
right credential to do that.
(*) as tinbuild2 has never been exercised aaik on *BSD platform, there
may-be some quirk. fortunately tinbuil2 has a way to do 'platform
overload' look at
for such example for MacOS
see the comment in the top of
for some more explanations
More information about the Libreoffice-qa