[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Francois Tigeot ftigeot at wolfpond.org
Sun Apr 22 05:50:10 PDT 2012

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 03:02:45PM -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Francois Tigeot <ftigeot at wolfpond.org> wrote:
> >
> > If boxes are finally set up, they will be DragonFly + pkgsrc packages only,
> > special software will have to be maintained by the developers themselves.
> > I won't be able to help on that front, my hands are already full integrating
> > LO into pkgsrc :-/
>
> what do you mean by 'special software' ?

Something not installable out of the box, i.e. not in the base system or
available packages.

> The goal would be for that box to be doing what _you_ would normally
> do to build lo on your platform, so that breakage are detected
> early...
> you can set it up so that it report to the web-service, but not

[...]

I think there's a misunderstanding here; there is a small chance I can
provide access to hardware resources but the software part will have to be
managed by volunteers (I thought that was what you were looking for).
Neither I nor other people involved in the DragonFly project I currently know
will have time to manage a tinderbox.

--
Francois Tigeot