[Libreoffice-qa] Open Issues

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Aug 1 03:17:58 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-08-01 at 01:19 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 09:09:27AM -0700, Joel Madero wrote:
> > Do we have an ongoing list of "open issues" that we keep track of and up to
> > date?
>
> Yes, its called bugzilla. ;)

	Heh - I guess it is a fair point that some discussions fizzle out. Then
again, they are not without their champions - I have high hopes that
they will come back in the end.

	For CTL - it really needs someone to read through & summarise the
thinking from the experts in the code & UI arena, and to come up with a
proposal for it I think - will prod in the ESC call tomorrow.

	HTH,

		Michael.