[Libreoffice-qa] RESOLVED status question

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 14:42:59 PDT 2012

At what point do we put resolved as a status? Is it when it's committed to
master branch? If not then is the developer/qa team expected to continue to
check a patchs status after it's already committed to master in order to
find out if it's committed elsewhere? Thanks in advance, I'm not positive
I've been doing it right :-/ A few I marked as RESOLVED because I know they
are fixed in master and will soon be seen by other users as resolved as
well.

Thanks again,

Joel