[Libreoffice-qa] Unconfirmed Bug Flowchart + Triaging this Sunday

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 20:01:59 PDT 2012

First go at doing a flowchart for unconfirmed bugs, looking for feedback
and suggestions. This one is quite a bit harder than the prioritizing
bugs one was.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/c/c4/Unconfirmed_Bugs_Status_Flowchart_Version_0.1.pdf

For anyone who hasn't seen the one for prioritizing bugs:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/0/06/Prioritizing_Bugs_Flowchart.jpg

Lastly, QA is doing an unconfirmed bug triaging "event" Sunday morning
(9:30 am PST - GMT-7) if anyone could help we would really appreciate
it. Don't worry if you haven't done it before, devs welcome to help us
;) As of now I believe we have 3 people, aiming for 5-10 so please email
me if you're available and can spare an hour or so.

Best Wishes,
Joel