[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Mon Aug 6 01:49:09 PDT 2012

David Tardon schrieb:

> Sorry, but I do not understand your question. What purpose would that
> serve? What should be the outcome of it?

Hi David,

currently there is some big excitement concerning Database bugs [1],
mostly Report Builder  on <discuss at de.libreoffice.org>

Reports are mostly lousy bad, it will take some work (and so time) to
figure out what exactly will have to be fixed.

Discussion in Mailing list shows nothing what  might need urgent action
except Bug 52639, where currently much research is going on, because
it's difficult to reproduce that problem.

I can report shortly in next Call, but I doubt that there can be done a
lot. We simply need complete reports and manpower to fix known bugs.

There simply is a lot of ignorance  and misunderstanding on
<discuss at de.libreoffice.org>, it seems they believe all developers are
sitting around bored and need some pushing of German users so that they
start working. I increasingly get into a bad mood seeing all that noise
for nothing.

Best Regards

Rainer

Hyperlinks:
[1]
<https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=CLOSED&bug_status=PLEASETEST&component=Database&list_id=101774&product=LibreOffice&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&short_desc=Report%20Builder&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&query_based_on=&columnlist=bug_status%2Cshort_desc%2Cversion%2Creporter%2Cassigned_to>