[Libreoffice-qa] Bug triage workflow

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed Aug 8 00:54:03 PDT 2012

Jochen píše v Út 07. 08. 2012 v 18:14 +0200:
> Hi Joel,
>
> Am 07.08.2012 17:11, schrieb Joel Madero:
> > I will hopefully get a chance tonight to play around with the wiki a
> > bit. I'll get the odg document up and put it under commons license :)
>
> If you mean the "odg document" as source for [1] I have two comments:
> 1) Place Word "no" not vertical, but horizontal.

I am not sure what this means.

Note that the initial version of the diagram was oriented another way. I
asked Joel to make the picture higher than wider because it is much
easier to scroll down using the mouse wheel. It was harder to read the
chart when it was too wide and you needed to scroll the screen
horizontally.

> 2) Disposal of the odg document to localize in other languages (and then
> converting to a jpg document).

Sure, you could create a copy of the .odg document and localize it.
Well, I am not sure if it is worth the effort. Bugs need to be reported
in English, otherwise developers do not understand them. It means that
people doing the bugtriage should understand English as well ;-)

> [1]
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/0/06/Prioritizing_Bugs_Flowchart.jpg

Best Regards,
Petr