[Libreoffice-qa] Unconfirmed Bugs

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 08:36:36 PDT 2012

It's only been a couple days since we've started but I wanted to say thanks
for those who have taken the time to take a group and start getting the
unconfirmed bug count down. Good news is that the # has gone down by almost
50 in less than 2 days. I'm happy with progress and hope that more people
will join. Thanks again everyone!

Joel