[Libreoffice-qa] Database Report Builder - how to improve documentation?

David Nelson commerce at traduction.biz
Fri Aug 10 02:34:59 PDT 2012

Hi Rainer,

I am forwarding this to the docs list to see what input there might be
from the docs team. I will forward any results to the QA list. I know
there are a couple of people working on the documentation for Base, so
they might have some ideas...

@docs team: I'm forwarding the mail below that I received, for your
comments and input...

--