[Libreoffice-qa] Would you be so nice and forward this to some mailinglists...

Florian Reisinger reisi007 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 08:38:10 PDT 2012

Dear developers / contributors of LibreOffice!

Todays cleanup of bugzilla went quite wrong. The same type of message
got sent to a lot of you (either as reporter or CC) to you.

I really beg your pardon.

For your underatanding: I prepared to send one (1) message, but due to a
browser, which hang itself up several times, you got 1-4 messages per
bug. I am really very sorry for that and I hope you didn't uncced any of
these bugs.

For more info, please write me a PM

PS: the original mail was not sent to a dev-ML would someone please
forward it - thanks..

Yours

Florian

PS2: I attached 899 bugs, 99% would not be helpful of them and I am in
CC of every single of them. So please don't write at me if you get too
many mails. IMHO this was not a one-timer, but next time there will only
be <50 bugs to change. I hope you understand why this was basically
necessary...