[Libreoffice-qa] Bug Closing Automation - Apology

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 22:33:49 PDT 2012

Hi All,

First off, sorry that I'm starting a new thread, I'm not sure how to
"reply" to something from the digest in gmail.

A couple days ago there was a very brief discussion about NEEDINFO and that
it wasn't very useful to have the NEEDINFO status sit for weeks or months
on end if the users weren't responding to our requests for more
information. I jumped the gun and asked if there was a way to automate
closing these bugs if they were open for some period of time, another user
volunteered to do this and went ahead and did it. I take full
responsibility for the ill feelings, I should have waited longer for more
input and thought about it more clearly before requesting if someone had
the ability to automatically close these bugs. It has pissed off quite a
few people, I take the blame, please direct your irritation my way and not
at Florian or any other member of the QA team.

Best wishes to everyone,

Joel