[Libreoffice-qa] Bugs prioritization - missing pieces

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 08:05:32 PDT 2012

I will take care of it, I'll put it in a temporary site for now and then
let you and others see it before replacing the current triaging site. I
think everything needs to be in one place (in terms of triaging) with a
nice TOC at the beginning so that a user could reasonably go to one place
and learn all they have to know about triaging.

Best Regards,
Joel