[Libreoffice-qa] Unconfirmed Bugs Triaging Update #2

Roman Eisele qalists at eikota.de
Tue Aug 21 01:35:42 PDT 2012

On 2012-08-20 17:23, Joel Madero wrote:
> Progress is still going for the unconfirmed bugs but we still needs
> people to actively and aggressively help. If you have some time in the
> coming weeks take a look at the following document: [...]

Let me add just a short note by a lonesome bugwrangler ;-):

I did not answer to any of the invitations by Joel and others to bug
triaging sessions, actions, etc. -- but not because I was not
interested. The reason is just that I am already doing as much as I can,
spending most time I can afford for LibreOffice with testing,
confirming, triaging bugs.

Therefore please don’t consider it as discouraging if not everybody
involved in QA activity answers to such invitations and calls. There are
some people like me (I know about others) who prefer just to do the work
when they have some time for it, without any proclamations ;-).

So, Joel, Jochen, and others, please continue your great work -- it is
really appreciated, and IMHO really helps LibreOffice and the FLOSS world.

Best regards,

	Roman

PS: I am concentrating mostly on MacOS X specific bugs, and, besides
that, on Writer bugs; so if you need further confirmation or
observations about a Writer bug, or stumble over a bug which is not
reproducible on Windows/Linux, but maybe on MacOS X, you can add me:
    bugs at eikota.de
to the CC list of that bug. Thank you!