[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice QA Call 2012-08-24

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Fri Aug 24 03:50:36 PDT 2012

Petr Mladek schrieb:

> As Skype is probably the preferred way because it is for free, I always
> miss the information that it is via the 'talkyoo_skype' contact :-)
>
> Note that I am using skype only for this call. I had troubles to join
> without this information :-)

Hi,

yes, good advice, I also use Skype (mainly because of the head set) with
talkyoo_skype for QA Call. Please mention that your "talkyoo_skype"
Contact has to be confirmed (if I understood everything correctly by
Talkyoo), what might take several hours or even days, so you should add
"talkyoo_skype" to your contacts early enough for first confirmation by
Talkyoo. After that first confirmation "talkyoo_skype" can be used
without further formalities.

My Preferred Hard hack candidates: Please see attached Spreadsheet (with
descending priority, precedented mainly number of CC (showing big
interest). You find the Query link in the spreadshhet above the bugs.

Best regards

Rainer