[Libreoffice-qa] "LibreOffice 3.7 most annoying bugs" necessary?

Roman Eisele qalists at eikota.de
Sat Aug 25 00:46:57 PDT 2012

Hello all,

today I added a bug from the current master build to our "LibreOffice
3.6 most annoying bugs" list (bug 44446) -- only to realize a few
minutes later that now, because 3.6 is released, the master is
3.7alpha0, and therefore bugs from the master builds should _not_ be
added anymore to this list ...

IMHO my little error indicates that, sooner or later, we need to open a
new "LibreOffice 3.7 most annoying bugs" bug list ;-).

Should I file one, or does somebody else like to do it (Rainer, Petr?!),
or should we wait a bit longer? What do you think?

Best regards,

	Roman