[Libreoffice-qa] New Triage Page (In Progress)

Jochen oooml at jochenschiffers.de
Sat Aug 25 01:56:12 PDT 2012

Hi Joel,

Am 25.08.2012 00:34, schrieb Joel Madero:
> This is only in the first phase but I'm aiming to make the triage page
> more complete, easy to read, and have all the information (at least
> linked) to effectively triage. Here is the link, feel free to comment,
> check it out every once in awhile as I'm trying to do updates somewhat
> regularly:
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugTriage_InProgress

In [1] are following five status-types listed
NEW
NEEDINFO
RESOLVED
INVALID
UNCONFIRMED

IMHO in Bugzilla exits more status-types:
ASSIGNED
PLEASETEST
REOPENED
VERIFIED

What role do these status-types in your design?
IMHO they should be mentioned or at least be explained.

[1]
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugTriage_InProgress#Set_Status_.26_Prioritize

Regards

Jochen