[Libreoffice-qa] Triage Project Update

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 21:40:12 PDT 2012

Well we're 24 days into the project and there is mostly good news (although
some bad news is there as well). So bad news first.

Overall we're down only about 200 or so bugs in 24 days. This takes into
account the new bugs since 8/5 that have been filed which has been a lot.
This is also good news as it means our user base is growing and taking an
interest in reporting.

On to the good news:

Start Date:           8/5/2012
Days Since Start: 24
Bugs Triaged:       568! (way to go everyone, I know a lot of these are in
NEEDINFO status....but it's still means we touched the bug which is the
goal, letting our users know we care :) )

Some other good news:
Average Length of Time Since Last Action: 66 days (prior to project start #
was 89)
Median Length of Time Since Last Action: 56 days (prior to project start #
was 85)

These are all incredibly good.

Congrats to everyone working on this project, I think we can meet some
reasonable goals by the end of the year and work on starting new projects
once this back log is finally taken care of.

Best Regards,
Joel