[Libreoffice-qa] Regression test (Moztrap) test case localization temporary solution.

Sophie Gautier gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 12:43:09 PDT 2012

Hi Yi Fan,
On 27/08/2012 07:19, Yi Fan Jiang wrote:
> Hi Sophie,
>
> Thanks for following this :) I am looking forward to your further input.
>
>  > I'll test more in depth Moztrap tomorrow. For information, I was
>  > unable to login using Chrome but it was ok with Firefox.
>
> How does it look like when failing to login with Chrome?
>
> There is an issue related with "CSRF veirication" need to follow in current
> our Moztrap instance. It happens in both Chrome and Firefox randomly, though
> *refreshing* times of the page will get through the annoying message. Please
> see:
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Moztrap/Moztrap_User_Guide#Registration_and_Login
>
> Did you meet the similar problem or something else?

This was exactly the problem, and even refreshing didn't work on Chrome,
I was able to register, but that's all. Firefox was ok, showing the
error once, but after it was ok.

> BTW. I have added you in the test manager group so that you can play with
> more features :)

Thanks a lot. I've have a computer crash that prevent me for doing
anything else than trying to recover everything, but now it's ok and I
will have time to go further during tomorrow and over the week-end.
Again thanks a lot for working on this and sorry for the delay bring to
all this from my side.

Kind regards
Sophie