[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-marketing] Funding Wishlist

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Mon Dec 3 16:27:15 PST 2012

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 04:45:26PM -0400, Marc.Pare at LibreOffice.org wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> In trying to better assess the TDF/LibreOffice funding requirements,
> we are compiling a wishlist of funding request particular to your
> team's needs. While there is no guarantee that this will get you
> funding for any particular item, it will help to better assess and
> prioritize the project's needs.
>
> I have volunteered to take care of setting up, as well as, document
> (facilitate) the proposal from Florian (below)[1]

Just from a quick scan on kickstarter, here are some that are getting good
returns in the technology area (in addition to a bazilion eBooks):

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/maxcantor/beautiful-vim-cheat-sheet-poster?ref=card
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vincenthorn/buddhist-geeks-conference-2012?ref=card
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2083649206/the-d-programming-language-conference-2013-0?ref=card

seems conferences and documentation seem to be good targets.

Best,

Bjoern