[Libreoffice-qa] 4.0 Test week/marathon Re: [...-qa] 3.7 bug hunt party ?

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Wed Dec 5 01:53:01 PST 2012

Hi Michael,

Michael Meeks wrote (05-12-12 10:34)

> 	So - my hope would be that our Beta1 would be of a better quality than
> previous betas out of the door :-) but lets see.

Yep - fully agree with even such an expectation.
Still the natural behaviour of devs to do a lot of work, push late and
take some risks, should be closely watched ;-)

>> When is the freeze for RC1 planned? It would be useful to have testing
>> done so that the devs that are available, could do something with the
>> result before the RC1?
>
> 	Quite; I think the details you want are all in the wiki:
> 	http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan/4.0

Know that, but fail to read when freeze for RC1 is - or is that the
range Jan 7 - Jan 13, 2013 ?
That doesn't help much with strict planning of a QA event..

Thanks,

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org