[Libreoffice-qa] Dailies by branch

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 08:26:19 PST 2012

Hi Petr

Petr Mladek wrote
> In fact, I do not understand why the mail was so negative when you like
> the change after all.

Because the final result was good.

As you started moving items around you left folders with different contents
for the same tinderbox because symlinks worked only in one direction (as
Michael answered). And that was not an improvement. It was simply breaking
all my links for the "current" download folders.

The mail was mostly negative because I feel that QA people should have been
informed (should I dare to say consulted?) BEFORE the change.

Apparently I was the only person "in" QA who felt this way. So apologies
from me for over-reacting.

Best regards,
Pedro