[Libreoffice-qa] 4.0 Test week/marathon Re: [...-qa] 3.7 bug hunt party ?

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 19:50:06 PST 2012

On 12/07/2012 09:26 AM, Cor Nouws wrote:
> Hi Joel, *,
>
> Joel Madero wrote (07-12-12 00:02)
>
>>         Is there any plan to make a wiki page or something about the
>> event?
>>

>>     Sure. Examples from some of the earlier events:
>> http://wiki.__documentfoundation.org/QA/__BugHunting_Session_3.5.0.-1
>> <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugHunting_Session_3.5.0.-1>
>> http://wiki.__documentfoundation.org/QA/__BugHunting_Session_3.6.0
>> <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugHunting_Session_3.6.0>
>>

>> Want me to do this?
>
> Here is the initial version. Feel free to work on!
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Test_Marathon_LibreOffice_4.0

I'm doing edits to the page, for anyone with experience with QA, please
add your name to the "list of experts" where users can directly ping us
if they have questions about their progress. Hopefully this way the
process is painless for our users and then we can encourage users to
continue participating with LibO going into the future :)

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Test_Marathon_LibreOffice_4.0

Best Regards,
Joel