[Libreoffice-qa] Litmus

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Thu Dec 20 03:02:17 PST 2012

Dear fellows,

Thanks for a nice discussion with Petr, Rimas, Sophie etc, with Florian's
great help, we now have a much more pretty name for Moztrap :-)

    manual-test.libreoffice.org

I have got the stuff updated in Moztrap side today and done a bit of testing
of the new name myself. It looks working smoothly!

It could be brilliant if you can test the new name accordingly, and
influential scenarios I could imagine are:

    1. Login with Persona/OpenID/password (in which the Persona is considered
    has been mostly affected)

    2. Native user's Password change and reset

    3. new user registration

    4. pictures/page styles in any pages should not be missing

    5. Random function test of Moztrap itself (I don't personally think there
    will be a functional influence of this change)

In addition, the wiki page needs to update as well, I guess it will be as
simple as changing all "vm12.documentfoundation.org" to the new name :) I'll
do it later on any way.

If no problem found in this week, I'll announce the switching to the new name
next Monday.

Thanks a lot! Merry X'mas~~~! :-)

Best wishes,
Yifan