[Libreoffice-qa] Moztrap new domain name enabled!

Yi Fan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Tue Dec 25 02:03:55 PST 2012

The original subject was truncated somehow, correct it :-)

>>> "Yi Fan Jiang" <yfjiang at suse.com> 12/25/12 4:28 PM >>>
Dear community,

I am delighted to announce that we have enabled the new name of Moztrap:

    http://manual-test.libreoffice.org

Notice: The old name vm12.documentfoundation.org may still visible but
no functional consistency is guaranteed.

Thanks for Florian, Petr, Klaus-jürgen, Sophie, Rimas etc. help out
everything! Any problem, please do not hesitate to report :-)

Also I want to take the opportunity to thanks all for your strong
support of Libreoffice QA, Litmus and Moztrap! I hope we will have
another harvest year in 2013 :)

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Best wishes,
Yifan