[Libreoffice-qa] Please kindly get back to me

Mr. Robin Rowland howard.robn at aol.co.uk
Sat Feb 4 00:39:54 PST 2012

Hello,
I have written to you earlier without a response or reply. In my first official letter to you I mentioned about my late client a national of your country whose relatives I cannot get in touch with but both of you have the same first name so it will be very easy to make you his official next of kin. I am compelled to do this because I would not want the legacy of my late client to be pushed into British exchequer as unattested legacy.
This letter is written and intended to solicit your assistance to be presented as near relative to my late client since you are a foreigner and only you can lay adduce on this legacy.
The Governing body has contacted me on this matter and I am yet to provide any to lay adduce to the repository. Under a clear and legitimate agreement with you, I seek your consent to be presented as the near relative so that my late client's depository will not be confiscated and pushed into treasury as unattested conserve.
For the sake of transparency on this matter, you are free to make immediate contact for further clarification and explanation on this matter. I will need you also to reconfirm your full names to ascertain the fact that I am dealing with the right person.
Thank you very much for your anticipated acceptance while I expect your prompt response to this matter as the urgency demand.
Yours Faithfully,
Barrister Robin Rowland
United Kingdom
DISCLAIMER NOTICE
This email is confidential. Any dissemination, distribution,copying or use of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents.