[Libreoffice-qa] Handling confidential bug report supporting documents

drew drew at baseanswers.com
Sun Feb 5 15:35:43 PST 2012

Hi,

Noticed on slashdot today that someone was complaining about LibreOffice
not being willing to deal with their bug report because they had a
document showing the defect (I looked at the issue and suspect it may
actually be a duplicate BTW) and according to this individual he was
told that there was no way for TDF/LibreOffice QA to handle such a
document.

I've been around the block enough times not to take this at face value
necessarily, but I was wondering about it - I thought there had been
some work done, procedure wise and even ML wise just for this type of
situation.

Anyway - I thought about responding to the person on slashdot but
thought it best to touch base here first.

Thanks much,

//drew