[Libreoffice-qa] Minutes - QA related - TSC call 2012-02-09

Korrawit Pruegsanusak detective.conan.1412 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 04:19:12 PST 2012

Hello Rainer,

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 17:53, Rainer Bielefeld
<LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de> wrote:
> you can find a summery from my point of view concerning QA related
> discussion of the Engineering Steering Committee on
> <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/RBd/TSC_Call_Minutes>

Thanks for this :-) but could you please copy the text here as well?

Because
(1) It's time-consuming to see the mail with nothing other than one
link. Readers have to open a mail, then open a link.
(2) ESC-call does write the text in a mail

Anyway, you could also provide this link together with the text. :-)

Best Regards,
--
Korrawit Pruegsanusak