[Libreoffice-qa] AOOo Issues [From Symphony]

Cedric Bosdonnat cbosdonnat at suse.com
Tue Feb 14 01:04:33 PST 2012

Hi Thorsten, Rainer,

On Tue, 2012-02-14 at 09:39 +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> > Leave a comment in AOOo bug concerning your result:
> > "LibO also affected"
> > "LibO not affected"
> > If you use exactly those strings we can avoid double work easily
> > with a clever query, oyu find it on my Workbench
> >
> Hmm - any other way here, without having to pollute a foreign
> bugtracker with LibO-specifics? A static list in the wiki maybe?

Well, we can combine the use of a static list in a wiki page and the
greasemonkey script I wrote in the IZ times (note that I haven't
tested/updated that script with the move to AOOo bugzilla). It's only a
small JS hack away and that script already gets some data from this
page:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/FixedIZ

Hope that helps,
--