[Libreoffice-qa] AOOo Issues [From Symphony]

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 14 01:43:09 PST 2012

Hi Rainer, *,

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 9:48 AM, Rainer Bielefeld
<LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de> wrote:
>> Hmm - any other way here, without having to pollute a foreign
>> bugtracker with LibO-specifics? A static list in the wiki maybe?
>
> I deal with your concerns, a consequent addition of bug numbers, so that I
> can adapt the query link (or the reviewer can add new AOOo numbers easily)
>  might be the better way.

In the wiki you could use the easy-hacks method, i.e. use a query and
add it to the page using the feed tag..

(the listing then however would be labeled "EasyHack" as well, but as
those issues all have fixes already, it kind of is an easy hack)
anyway...

e.g.
<feed url="https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=%22from%20symphony%22;list_id=6114&ctype=atom"
entries="10">
=== [{ID} {TITLE} ===
{DESCRIPTION}
</feed>

(note: you want to use a rel query instead of the quicksearch for the
real thing - just append &ctype=atom to make it a feed and you have a
ready-to-use URL)

ciao
Christian