[Libreoffice-qa] AOOo Issues [From Symphony]

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 14 04:49:48 PST 2012

Hi Rainer, *,

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:04 PM, Rainer Bielefeld
<LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de> wrote:
> Christian Lohmaier schrieb:
>
>> In the wiki you could use the easy-hacks method, i.e. use a query and
>> add it to the page using the feed tag..
>
> great tool, unfortunatly I do not have experince at all. how will it
> recognize ÁOoo Issues that have been reviewed by LibO QA?

It won't.

> I would have to add every reviewed AOOo bug number manually to my query.

Yes - or better you'd exclude the ones that don't apply.
Create a query that has an explicit timeframe (filed until ....) that
is considered a reviewed list, and add another one that starts at that
date (the unreviewed one).
Collect comments "applies/doesn't apply" below the queries and
periodically update the queries accordingly.

you could also only create the "new ones" list as the feed, and use a
static export from the other ones (if you assume that all issues are
flagged right from the start, and that the keyword is not retro-fitted
to existing ones).

so
* static manually reviewed until <date>
* static export since <date> until <last_wikipage_updated>
[collect comments to the issues here/applies/doesn't apply]
* dynamic list with issues since <last_wikipage_updated>
[collect comments to the issues here]

last_wikipage_updated refers to when the reviewed issues list was
updated, i.e. when the comments to the static export has been
evaluated (i.e. has been reviewed as well), and becomes an addition to
the static manually reviewed list.
The old dynamic list becomes the new static-list-for-review, and the
dynamic list shifts its date accordingly.
(hope you understand what I'm trying to sketch here :-))

But it is only a suggestion, so just use whatever is easiest for you.

ciao
Christian