[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla Page view - comment text line length

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Tue Feb 14 10:23:19 PST 2012

Hello,

I have been used to see Bugzilla respecting my screen width, for nearby
all bugs Bugzilla line length for the comments matched with my screen
width. Some days ago behavior changed, Page heading and footer still
match perfectly with screen width, but now the text lines of comments
are much longer, they exceed header width, and I have to scroll
horizontally.

I see that with Seamonkey 2.6.1 and FF10.

AOOo Bugzilla looks fine - hmm, there the line length should be some longer.

I Can't find settings to modify that.

Do you also see this effect?

Best regards

Rainer