[Libreoffice-qa] bibisecting HowTo published on the wiki

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Feb 16 10:08:46 PST 2012

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 09:40:14AM -0800, Pedro wrote:
> This is for Linux users only, right?

for 3.5 yes. Once we get this integrated with the tinderboxes, we might also do
this for Windows. But retroactively compiling all this on Windows for 3.5 is
not feasable. However VirtualBox https://www.virtualbox.org/ is really easy to
setup and install a small Linux into is really just clicking though few dialog
and done in 5-10 Minutes. I know, because I did exactly that ~5 times today.
So, with a Linuxinstall in a Virtualbox, even Windowsuser can help out here.

Best,

Bjoern