[Libreoffice-qa] Relase_Criteria wiki page change request

Nino Novak nn.libo at kflog.org
Fri Feb 17 02:00:32 PST 2012

On Thursday 16 February 2012, Petr Mladek wrote:

> Nino Novak píše v Čt 16. 02. 2012 v 02:01 +0100:

> > [Transclusion]
>
> Sounds wonderful! I was not aware of such feature.

oh, there are still many "unused wiki features" left ;-)

> > For conveniance, I've attached a patch, hopefully it works ;-)
>
> I have done the changes. I hope that correctly ;-)

Yepp, thanks, works fine :-)

> Anyway, feel free to do such changes yourself. If it works as you say,
> it is just a great improvement.

There must have been a (cache?) problem with exactly this page as I was not
allowed to edit it (always getting the "browse source" response only, telling
me that my email has not been verified yet).

Now I tried again and it finally worked  :-)

Nino