[Libreoffice-qa] For The Sake Of The Less Privileged Ones

Mrs. Maimouna Khaled maimounakhaled at kimo.com
Fri Feb 17 02:19:04 PST 2012

Assallamalikun

I am Mrs. Maimouna Khaled, I have been diagnosed with cancer and it has defied all forms of medical treatment in my system, today I was informed by the doctors that I have only about a few months to live and because of that I have decided to distribute my funds worth Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars to charities and humanitarian homes that is non-profit in your country.

I have set aside 10% for you in all assistance you will render so keep this as a secret to yourself because this is my last wish and I don't want my late husband's relatives to know about it.

Sallam,

Mrs. Maimouna Khaled