[Libreoffice-qa] manual testing

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 01:19:52 PST 2012

e-letter wrote

> Recent comments in the 'users' mailing list indicate that manual
> testing is insufficient. What is the procedure to expand the quantity
> and quality of manual tests?
>
> To improve software quality, especially with reference to regression
> of previous bugs, a selection of manual tests based upon certain bugs
> should be included in the manual test QA.

That is quite interesting because what seems insufficient is the number of
people doing QA :)
There are plenty of automated tools for testing under Linux (e.g. Litmus)
but unfortunately I don't know any tool that works under Windows.

Please read the archive for this mailing list to verify that regressions are
a MAJOR concern for all in this list
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Libreoffice-qa-Minutes-QA-related-TSC-call-2012-01-26-tp3695662p3696041.html

All help is welcome ;)