[Libreoffice-qa] manual testing

Sophie Gautier gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 02:58:19 PST 2012

On 27/02/2012 11:44, Pedro wrote:

> Sophie Gautier wrote
>>
>> Just a note, the tests that we run under Litmus are for all systems, you
>> can find them here
>> https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/
>> anybody is invited to participate in English or in his mother language,
>> no problem.
>>

> Oops, wrong example :)
> But still, it isn't a tool to be run _under_ Windows (from my understanding
> of Litmus, I confess I haven't tried it)

No, Litmus is an online tool to manage manual test cases. It was
developed by the Mozilla team, and we (Rimas and Yifan) have adapted it
to our needs. It manages all kind of tests and different languages. So
all OS/versions/languages can be represented in the tests.
It's really simple to use for the tester, he just has to reproduce what
he is reading on the Litmus site into LibreOffice and then mark the test
as passed, skip or failed, nothing more :)

Kind regards
Sophie