[Libreoffice-qa] Does AOOo#118951 affect LibO as well?

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 27 05:18:08 PST 2012

Hi *,

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Korrawit Pruegsanusak
<detective.conan.1412 at gmail.com> wrote:

> While checking for AOOo issues from Symphony [1], I came across bug
> 118951 [2], which I don't understand what exactly is the bug.

Well "looks ugly" is highly subjective.

It is no surprise that very small text, as in the thumbnail is not
readable anymore. Whether you think the thumbnail (i.e. the small
version of the slide that is displayed in the slide list on the left
of the default view) looks "ugly" is up for you to decide :-)

I think the thumbnail does its job, and until I see a version "it
should look like *this* instead" - I don't really consider it a bug
(at least for LO, might be that OOo renders it worse/differently than
LO - but then again I won't install OOo just for this issue.

ciao
Christian