[Libreoffice-qa] Online update service up & running

klaus-jürgen weghorn ol ol at sophia-louise.de
Mon Jan 2 11:10:01 PST 2012

Am 02.01.2012 16:39, schrieb Jan Holesovsky:
> Hi,
>
> JFYI - the service that warns you that there is a newer LibreOffice
> version out is up&  running, and when you have Beta1, it should inform
> you about the availability of Beta2, and offer you to redirect to its
> download page.

It works on WIN 7 HP 64bit (with complete German translation) by Menu.
After a while the icon on the right side appears too.

Clicking on help (with installed help pack) doesn't give any information.

The update page I was linked to is not the German page but the
international.
Maybe the link should be localized.

--
Grüße